Paid $4,000 to Chris McCombs for Coaching Services, then he went M.I.A.
Chris McCombs of Positively Fit Inc. and kickbacklife.com charged me $3997 for 12 months of business consulting and coaching services.
Coaching began in July 2011 and for about three months he did provide the service as agreed upon, although it was of sub-par quality and I did not make a dime from any of his suggestions.
After that three month period, I was no longer able to contact Chris or schedule any further appointments despite multiple attempts through his assistants. To this day, I have not received any further coaching from Chris despite being told repeatedly by his assistants that someone would be in contact with me shortly to schedule me. It never happened.
Essentially Chris got nearly $4000 to e-mail me twice and speak to me on the phone for a total of about 30 minutes. He then went missing in action without providing his services for the full length of our 12-month contract, as we had agreed upon.
I am currently investigating possible legal action for breach of contract as I have lost several thousand dollars due to this fiasco.
I highly recommend staying away from Chris, his coaching services, Positively Fit Inc. (his primary company) and his website kickbacklife.com. Use his products / services only at your own risk.c32e6e9 review #335160
You may also like
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- "One of the new employees hired at Cat Spec Oregon OH. comes with a strong warning of Caution. She inappropriately speaks to her male married co workers. She does not..."
- "I had this page bookmarked in the event that we didn't close on our home. However, we closed after A LOT of bickering with the Mortgage Consultant, handholding, and..."
- "Sign says OPEN TIL MIDNIGHT OR LATER,but they were shutdown by 11:45. I wasn't the only one trying to go through the drive thru. Fase advertising . I went..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter. She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles. As a result, they were..."
- "My diabetic daughter was admitted to Yellowstone. She was there for 2 days and they refused her insulin and testing of blood sugar. She was in..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "I hired this company, Kings Realty Property Management in Brandon, Florida to manage /rent out my house which was only a year old and in mint condition. I had to..."
- "A few years ago, I bought a pair of shoes from The Walking Company that I wear only occasionally, mostly for dress occasions. Recently I was giving a formal presentation..."