Paid $4,000 to Chris McCombs for Coaching Services, then he went M.I.A.
Chris McCombs of Positively Fit Inc. and kickbacklife.com charged me $3997 for 12 months of business consulting and coaching services.
Coaching began in July 2011 and for about three months he did provide the service as agreed upon, although it was of sub-par quality and I did not make a dime from any of his suggestions.
After that three month period, I was no longer able to contact Chris or schedule any further appointments despite multiple attempts through his assistants. To this day, I have not received any further coaching from Chris despite being told repeatedly by his assistants that someone would be in contact with me shortly to schedule me. It never happened.
Essentially Chris got nearly $4000 to e-mail me twice and speak to me on the phone for a total of about 30 minutes. He then went missing in action without providing his services for the full length of our 12-month contract, as we had agreed upon.
I am currently investigating possible legal action for breach of contract as I have lost several thousand dollars due to this fiasco.
I highly recommend staying away from Chris, his coaching services, Positively Fit Inc. (his primary company) and his website kickbacklife.com. Use his products / services only at your own risk.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "Went to my 'shoot' last sunday and believe me I feel ***! Applied via the Facebook ad just because modelling has always been an interest of mine and wanted a bit..."
- "Davison take your money and give you a copyright product. In every way you are a looser. After submitting my idea only to Davison, I received a call from Phillip..."
- "I ordered 2 coast for my 15 y/o daughter for Christmas. She is 5'3" and 115lbs. She normally wears a size 4 to 6. I ordered a large so she..."
- "Lennar customer service is beyond poor after one month basement floods when rain falls the urgency to get my issues resolve is like i'm begging a favor of them ..."
- "DO NOT LET THESE GUYS TOUCH YOUR CAR! THEY I had my new wheels and tires installed couple of weeks ago and this is what happened - 1. my..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014..."
- "Coffee maker stopped brewing mid way left 5 cup of water. Wouldn't empty out like normal. This is the second issue with mr coffee products..."
- "The first time that I resided with CLV, it was great. Then, I moved (at the same time that the property manager was switched out) and it all went down..."