Paid $4,000 to Chris McCombs for Coaching Services, then he went M.I.A.

Issue not resolved

Chris McCombs of Positively Fit Inc. and kickbacklife.com charged me $3997 for 12 months of business consulting and coaching services.

Coaching began in July 2011 and for about three months he did provide the service as agreed upon, although it was of sub-par quality and I did not make a dime from any of his suggestions.

After that three month period, I was no longer able to contact Chris or schedule any further appointments despite multiple attempts through his assistants. To this day, I have not received any further coaching from Chris despite being told repeatedly by his assistants that someone would be in contact with me shortly to schedule me. It never happened.

Essentially Chris got nearly $4000 to e-mail me twice and speak to me on the phone for a total of about 30 minutes. He then went missing in action without providing his services for the full length of our 12-month contract, as we had agreed upon.

I am currently investigating possible legal action for breach of contract as I have lost several thousand dollars due to this fiasco.

I highly recommend staying away from Chris, his coaching services, Positively Fit Inc. (his primary company) and his website kickbacklife.com. Use his products / services only at your own risk.

d60773a review #335160
2 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments3 Report
Had an experience with Chris McCombs?  Submit review about this company
Chris McCombs and 7 figure Sam

Jun 06, 2013

Both of these jokers ripped me off. I bought a program from 7 figure sam and it was supposed to be how he built his 7 figure business. It was totally shallow and had no real usable information. I asked for a refund, and never got it. I saw Chris Mccombs in Sam's video so I went and got his program and again it was junk, no usable information and when I went to email Chris to ask for a refund (like his site promises), my email bounced back. His email address isn't even real. Don't buy from this guy.

Bob the trainer from Chi Town

Mar 29, 2013

Chris MCCombs went and sold his coaching business to his buddy 7 figure sam and it's still a mess. I know two guys who dropped out after one month. I'm glad they told everyone on Facebook because I was looking to join. Bad form Chris Mccombs.

Mike

Aug 05, 2012

You're not alone on this. My business partner got scammed from Chris McCombs and his mastermind program. All promise, no deliver and then you get ignored by him and his assistant. Save your money!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.