Paid $4,000 to Chris McCombs for Coaching Services, then he went M.I.A.
Chris McCombs of Positively Fit Inc. and kickbacklife.com charged me $3997 for 12 months of business consulting and coaching services.
Coaching began in July 2011 and for about three months he did provide the service as agreed upon, although it was of sub-par quality and I did not make a dime from any of his suggestions.
After that three month period, I was no longer able to contact Chris or schedule any further appointments despite multiple attempts through his assistants. To this day, I have not received any further coaching from Chris despite being told repeatedly by his assistants that someone would be in contact with me shortly to schedule me. It never happened.
Essentially Chris got nearly $4000 to e-mail me twice and speak to me on the phone for a total of about 30 minutes. He then went missing in action without providing his services for the full length of our 12-month contract, as we had agreed upon.
I am currently investigating possible legal action for breach of contract as I have lost several thousand dollars due to this fiasco.
I highly recommend staying away from Chris, his coaching services, Positively Fit Inc. (his primary company) and his website kickbacklife.com. Use his products / services only at your own risk.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- "My issue is not with Bernafon... I personally know nothing about the company. However, I was just contacted by someone posing as an Bernafon HR manager who wanted to do..."
- "This is a Suggestion , I am a Longtime ULTA Customer & Card to keeps Points etc. The Card Needs to be ABLE to have A ID to Scan the Items for..."
- "My husband purchased a logo from the Calvin Klein outlet store in Hagerstown, Maryland; on July 8, 2015 as an anniversary gift. The straps started to wear out the next..."
- "We purchased Hemnes 8-drawer chest in IKEA College Park, MD, together with delivery and assembly. During assembly the bottom wasn't tied up to the upper part (as it should have..."
- "I ordered the free trial and was supposed to only pay for shipping. Well that was a lie cause that same day of putting my order in the took $128.00..."
- "I have a very bad experience dealing with the store management employees on trying to issue a credit into my account, I spent almost 40 minutes arguing with two incompetent..."
- "INGRIM UNITED PRESBYTARIAN CHURCH BULLIES AT THIS CHURCH STOLEN MY ITEMS THAT WAS DONATED TO THEM AFTER PASTOR AARON SPREADED THE WORD TO PEOPLE OF THE CHURCH THEN..."