Paid $4,000 to Chris McCombs for Coaching Services, then he went M.I.A.
Chris McCombs of Positively Fit Inc. and kickbacklife.com charged me $3997 for 12 months of business consulting and coaching services.
Coaching began in July 2011 and for about three months he did provide the service as agreed upon, although it was of sub-par quality and I did not make a dime from any of his suggestions.
After that three month period, I was no longer able to contact Chris or schedule any further appointments despite multiple attempts through his assistants. To this day, I have not received any further coaching from Chris despite being told repeatedly by his assistants that someone would be in contact with me shortly to schedule me. It never happened.
Essentially Chris got nearly $4000 to e-mail me twice and speak to me on the phone for a total of about 30 minutes. He then went missing in action without providing his services for the full length of our 12-month contract, as we had agreed upon.
I am currently investigating possible legal action for breach of contract as I have lost several thousand dollars due to this fiasco.
I highly recommend staying away from Chris, his coaching services, Positively Fit Inc. (his primary company) and his website kickbacklife.com. Use his products / services only at your own risk.review #335160
You may also like
- "I used Craig Brazeman at Profiles Investigations. I trusted his word. He is a bad private investigator. Over charges. When I tried to talk to him..."
- "We purchased a booth or trade show display from Peggy Swords at Excalibur Exhibits in Houston TX. Part of the deal was the design of the exhibit. We must have..."
- "TURFSIGNS has stolen all of our artwork from our website to use for their benefit. We have spent well over 100,000 in SEO and they are piggy backing off..."
- "I bought unlimited text and talk for 25 dollars and its supposed be valid for 30 days like every single another plan from that company. After 13 days I received..."
- " This is my opinion of Blair Mitchell Eig and how he is as I see him: My experience with Blair Mitchell Eig has been the worst ever as a Chief..."
- "Some sellers on Aliexpress are very vicious and they will curse at you when you request any refunds. I looked into Shenzhen Victoria Enterprise's feedback and I discovered that other..."
- "Testing the Products True Cambogia and Pur Slim. True Cambogia and Purslim are a (combination, formula, mixture, blend) of (natural, all-natural, naturally occurring) (ingredients, substances) which makes it the (ideal,..."
- "I ordered a mirror from them that their website had listed as in stock and ready to ship in 2-3 days. One month later it arrives broken. When I called..."
- "I went to the Athens, GA Ulta today (7/6/15) to purchase a new shampoo and conditioner. I was really excited to try HealthySexyHair since it said in the ad that..."